how to decorate your home gym
How to Decorate Your Home Gym.
Contrary to popular belief, home gyms are not just for the wealthy, famous or well-off. Home gyms can be for anyone! There is no need to buy top of the line, high priced home gym equipment if you cannot afford it. You can build a great looking home gym room even if you are on a budget. Check these steps to find out what are the main aspects that you have to cover in order to build a functional and comfortable room for your home workouts.
1. Choose the right equipment. Before decorating, take into consideration what type of workouts will be pursued there. Define your fitness or weight loss goals and go from there. Defining your goals will help you to find out what types of equipment do you need. If your main goal is to build or pump your muscles, then you will need some strength training equipment. If you want to lose some weight, then you will need to look for cardio training equipment. If you want to build a fully functional home gym, then you will need both types of equipment. Whatever you decide, please do not forget to check the size of the equipment, as it has to fit in your home gym room.
2. Choose the right flooring. A home gym would not be complete without proper flooring. Vinyl or rubber tiles are best in a home gym. These tiles cushion the impact on the joints during high intensity workouts. If vinyl or rubber tiles are not an option, carpet or laminate flooring works also. However, home gym equipment is heavy, so if you decide to put carpet or laminate, be aware that it can be damaged. Also, some equipment can slide on laminate floors during high intensity workouts, and you have to prevent that. Be sure to either protect the floor, or find something to put underneath the equipment. Home gym mats are a good option for this.
3. Choose the right colors. A bright, happy room full of colors is more encouraging, than a gloomy, colorless room full of gym equipment. Colors in a home gym should be energizing, bright and colorful. And think about the size of your home gym. If your home gym is in a small space, dark colors are not recommended. Putting dark colors here makes that space seem like more of a dungeon than a fun home gym. Also, take into consideration what type of exercises are being done in that certain space. For example, if this room is going to mainly be used for weightlifting, consider a blue hue. Tranquil blues send a chemical from the brain to the rest of the body calming or soothing it. Weight Lifters lift more in a blue room. Blue is also known to increase productivity and suppress an appetite.
4. Personalize your home gym room. Bring in plants, candles, motivational posters or pictures of your family. Putting up pictures of your family may be something to keep you going. Family can be one of the most inspiring things to a person. Anything that is considered inspiring should be in your home gym. This is to be a place of inspiration and hard work. Find something that inspires you to work harder.
5. Other Décor Ideas for Your Home Gym. It may be an option to put a mirror on the wall to watch themselves improve as they work out. Write inspirational sayings and put them up on a wall or mirror; somewhere where they will be seen and inspire. Make it personal as well, adding goals on a whiteboard or a piece of paper taped up on a wall. Perhaps add a stereo or television to your home gym. If there is something distracting enough to take one’s mind off a workout, that workout might become easier or might pass by faster causing them to continue. Hydration is another important part of working out, so perhaps adding a small refrigerator stocked with bottled water or sports drinks would be a good idea. Also, adding clock to your home gym can help keep track of workout times.
READ MORE https://futuristichomedecor.blogspot.com
(This article based on www.wikihow.com)
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Click here to see the full list of images and attributions:
Home decor ideas,Decoration ideas,DIY for home,Creative decor tips,Home hacks,Decor hacks,home decor,Decor ideas,Room decor,Interior design,Wall decor,House,Home,Decor,Home craft ideas,DIY home decor,Diy room decor,romantic decor,DIY home decorating idea,DIY home decorating,Indoor decor ideas,room decor ideas,home decor,interior design,diy home design ideas, home decor, decor, home decor ideas, projects, handmade, room decorating ideas, decoration, decoration home,decoration ideas, home design, home decoration ideas, wall decoration ideas,